10.08.2008

Training Exercise 1

For our first exercise in the class we had to replicate an ad to the best of our abilities using Photoshop. Some people were just learning while some were experts at it, I personally was in between the two. I could this ad because I thought it would be interesting to work with real people and the lighting. I didn't know it would be extremely difficult though. I used the dodge and burn tool a lot to touch up the shaded areas and make them like the ads' models. I also used the clone tool on my male model's hair to get it longer since it was pretty short. Coloring and cloning the shirt on the male was one of the hardest parts as well. I'm satisfied with it because of the time constraints, but too me it still looks a little 'drawn.' The first picture is my replica and the second is the actual ad. Enjoy!





No comments: