10.08.2008

Introduction

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone reading this here blog. My name's Josh Carlson and I'm a film/video student at Grand Valley State University, with an emphasis on animation. I have an extended background in drawing. However, I mostly like to draw character art.
In high school I worked with Adobe Premiere and Photoshop quite often. I have done a few stop-motion animations with Legos and a few hand drawn animations as well. As soon as I came into college I was taken out of the animation world and thrown into live-action film making. I found this quite enjoyable and am glad I have chosen to go into this field.
Recently, I have started working with Adobe Flash and Photoshop more often. I'm learning some of the trickier tools that go along with those programs. I'm very fluent with Final Cut Pro and have some experience with ProTools. I enjoy every bit of animation and film I get to work with. It truly is a privilege.

No comments: